Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And the nominees are . . .

And the envelopes are revved up and ready to go! What an exciting morning - which I watched from my sickbed - you know I'm sick when I don't even want to knit. I'll try to write a longer post tonight after my headache is gone, and I've had time to mull over the foolishness that gave a nod to Munich instead of Walk the Line! The nominations had a few surprises, and I promise, I will have something to say - and, I still have a review of SAG fashion on the way as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot BELIEVE Walk the Line was passed over, but I'll complain about it being usurped by Capote. I may live in a vacuum but I have *never* even heard of it! (I'm watching Munich tonight) I have a lot of catching up to do, I've only seen Crash.
I like this list format too:
http://www.oscar.com/nominees/list.html

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home