Thursday, January 19, 2006

Welcome to my new blog, where everything is Oscar - Oscar Predictions, Oscar Fashions, Oscar Trivia, Oscar Oscar Oscar.

I used to have an Oscar party every year, and even though I was in a tiny apartment it grew and grew and grew (just like the length of the telecasts). I bought a house, and the party got totally out of hand. I knew that I had had enough when a big fat slob co-worker of mine, who I never would have had in my house under any other circumstance, picked up the bowl of pick 'n' peel shrimp, plopped it in his lap, and devoured the entire contents. I looked at the discarded shrimptails, and said enough, this party is about as fun for me as watching Rob Lowe sing and dance during the nominated song montage.

So, this year, I intend to hold my party from now until the first high heel hits the red carpet, here, in blogland, and you are all invited to attend!


Welcome to my Red Carpet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Merrill Mason said...

I'm honored to leave this fabulous first comment on your fabulous new blog. And Wendy, may I say you look fabulous!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy on a red, or any other color, carpet, is indeed fabulous. Long live the OSCAR party!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home